Company: Slide&swing S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Slide&Swing”)
Address: c/Ramón Turró 100-104, 4º, 7ª, 08005, Barcelona, España
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here), regulates the conditions governing the purchase of products and / or services on this website (hereinafter, Conditions).
1. THE USER: The purchase of services or products offered by Slide&Swing, confers the condition of User (hereinafter, the User). When you want to proceed to contract services or products of Slide&Swing, you must expressly accept all the Conditions established here, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to this case. As a User, you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
2. PRODUCTS AND / OR SERVICES: Slide&Swing, reserves the right to decide which Products are offered to Users through the online store and may add new products and / or delete any of the existing ones at any time and without prior notice.
3. PURCHASE PROCESS: The User can purchase on the Website by the established means and forms. Once all the products you want to buy have been selected, they will have been added to shopping cart and the next step will be introduce your identification and billing data and to make the payment. To do this, you must follow the online purchase procedure, filling in and checking the required information at each step. After this, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order (Order Confirmation). The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be aware of and accepts the particular conditions of the product or service in question.
4. AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received through the Website are subject to the availability of the products or services.. If difficulties arise in terms of supplying them, we will proceed to contact the User to provide information about substitute products of equal or higher quality and value in order to modify the order. If you do not wish to order these substitute products, we will proceed to refund any of paid money.
5. PRICES: The prices displayed on the website and / or platform used are final, in euros and include the corresponding taxes. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the User has already received an Order Confirmation.
If we discover an error in the price of any of the products ordered by the User, we will report the error as soon as possible and we will give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact the User, the order will be considered canceled and the amounts paid will be refunded. We will not be obliged to supply you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you the Order Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unambiguous and could have been reasonably recognized as an incorrect price.
6. PAYMENT METHODS: The accepted means of payment is through credit card or Paypal. The transaction will be made through the User's personal account on that platform, being solely responsible for any problems related to the payment. This method of payment has no cost for the customer.
Slide&Swing uses all means to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the payment data transmitted by the User during transactions through the Website. The collection, storage and transmission of personal information through the website is carried out in an encrypted way through the use of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security protocol, an encryption system that confers total security in the transmission of data.
7. SHIPPING: Physical shipments (in the case of a physical product), will be made in the peninsula and the Balearic Islands. Shipments are generally made by private courier service. In the case of digital products, courses and / or workshops, the shipment of the product purchased by the User does not proceed.
8. DELIVERY: The delivery time of the order is indicated in an approximate way in the order, and it will also be indicated in the e-mail of dispatch of the User's order. This delivery time depends on the items you order, as well as the shipping address, and will be provided during the shipping process on an estimated basis.
The delivery period will in no case exceed thirty (30) calendar days from the date of confirmation of your order.
If for any reason, attributable to Slide&Swing , Slide&Swing he could not meet the delivery date, Slide&Swing will contact the User to inform Slide&Swing of this circumstance and, he may choose to proceed with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid. In any case, the general rule is that home deliveries are made on working days.
If it is impossible to deliver the order due to the User's absence, the order could be returned to the warehouse or be picked up at a certain establishment, according to pre-selected shipment method. However, the deliverer would leave a notice explaining where the order is and how to get it delivered again.
For the purposes of these conditions, the digital products are understood to be delivered once they have been made available for the User. In the case of a physical delivery, it will be understood that this has occurred at the moment in which the product is received by the User or by a person designated and authorized for this purpose.
From the receipt of the order, the User has a period of 14 calendar days to request the exchange or return of one or more products and / or services or to desist (return freely) the complete purchase made on the Website. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify his decision, in a timely manner, to the email address indicated in the heading. In the event of withdrawal, the User may also fill in the following indicated form if the User prefers , and send it to the indicated email address, or in paper format to the address c/ Ramón Turró 100, 4º, 7ª, Barcelona, Spain. The User may change or return any item purchased on the Website, as long as it is an item subject to the right of withdrawal, as provided below, being in its original packaging, unopened (in case of the sealed items) and in perfect condition.
The return policy must be applied depending on the product purchased:
- Personalized and / or consumable product (and / or downloadable) due to the passage of time: the right of withdrawal recognized by consumer and user regulations does not apply, the User being aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the purchase correspondent.
- Wrong products: returns will be accepted as long as the product is wrong with respect to the one purchased by the User.
- Workshop and / or event: the right of withdrawal disappears once the 48 hours prior to the workshop / event are reached, the User being aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase.
- Products not consumable due to the passage of time or personalized: the User has a period of 14 days to request the return of the purchase, taking charge of the return costs.
In the 14 calendar days after Slide&Swing receive the product / s and check its good condition, a refund of the amount corresponding to the cost of the product or products will be made.
In case of withdrawal of the complete order, the ordinary shipping costs (Post Office) will also be reimbursed; although Slide&Swing will not assume an additional cost for the User having chosen a special delivery method. The return costs are in any case always borne by the User.
The product must not have been used and must be in perfect condition, without marks on the soles, and in its original packaging. For this reason we recomment trying on shoes on clean surfaces or carpets.
No refund will be made if the product has been opened from its original packaging and is not in the same condition in which it was delivered or has suffered any damage after delivery.
The refund to the User will be through the same payment method used by the User at the time of making the initial purchase transaction.
If the User wants to make an exchange for another product on the web, of the same or different characteristics, as an alternative to the return of the money, a voucher will be enabled with the balance in his favor so that the User can place a new order.
10. GUARANTEE: All Slide&Swing products have a 2-year guarantee for manufacturing defects or non-conformity that the product presents at the time of delivery. In the event of a manufacturing defect or non-conformity of the product, Slide&Swing will proceed to replace or repair the product and if this is not possible to reduce the price or refund the amount. In the case of exchanges and returns, the return costs are borne by Slide&Swing.
For the exercise of these rights, the provisions of Second Book, Title IV of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, approving the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
11. CUSTOMER SERVICE: For any question, incident or claim, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. PASSWORDS: Slide&Swing may facilitate the use of personal passwords to the User who registers as such on this website. The latter must maintain the passwords in the strictest and absolute confidentiality under his sole responsibility, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to this website may be modified at any time by the User.
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Unless otherwise provided by law, Slide&Swing will not accept any responsibility for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach on Slide&Swing ‘s fault; (ii) business losses (including lost profits); (iii) technical failures due to fortuitous or other causes that prevent the normal functioning of the website through the internet, lack of availability of the website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the availability of the service; (iv) any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it occurs as consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, that are justified by force majeure.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including among others the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of Slide&Swing, or have acquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of Slide&Swing. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Slide&Swing.
16. COMPLETE AGREEMENT: These conditions and the entire document to which they refer constitute the entire Agreement between the User and Slide&Swing in relation to the object of sale and replace any other agreement, or prior agreement agreed upon, either verbally or in writing between the same parties.wing.
17. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Slide&Swing you can modify at any time the Conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and acceptance of the Users and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
18. SEVERABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any of its parts, is determined to be invalid and / or unenforceable, it will not affect the rest of the provision in question or any other provision contained in this document.
19. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Slide&Swing and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain.